Become a Member
Our credit union is for people, not for profit!
How do I Join?
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Carnglen Credit Union Limited you must be living or working within our common bond area.
To find out if you are eligible to join please contact our office on 02879642918 or email email@example.com and our staff will be able to help you.
You will also need £2 for a membership fee and a minimum lodgement of £5 to activate your account.
Two forms of identification are required when opening an account. See a list of acceptable identification below:
- 1. Photographic id (must show proof of date of birth & recent photo)
- Current valid Passport
- Current valid Driving Licence
- Current valid ID Card
- EU Member State Identity Card
- DRD Senior Citizen Smart Pass
- Bus Pass (with photograph)
- Northern Ireland Electoral Identity Card
- 2. Address verification (no more than 3 months old):
- Household/ Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Medical letter
- Mortgage statement
- Rates Bill
- Government letter (State benefit , child benefit, tax credits, pension credits etc)
No need to make an appointment- just call in with your relevant ID.
Contact us today for a membership application
For Junior Members check here